Welcome to a virtual tour of the Barcelona Airport Cargo facilities!
This tour will take you through the various areas of the airport where cargo is handled, from the moment it arrives to the moment it departs.
It is in operation 24/7 and handles all kinds of cargo, including perishables, dangerous goods, and live animals.
It has an ait cargo center of 620.000m2 which is always being expanded
Natural gateway to Aisa , America and Africa. Barcelona Airport is the main airport serving the Catalan capital of Barcelona, as well as the province of Catalonia. It is one of the busiest airports in Europe by passenger traffic, and the busiest cargo airport in Spain.
The airport is located 14 km (9 miles) southwest of the city center, in the municipality
We hope you enjoy the tour!
Are you interested in visiting any of the following:
- Barcelona Airport Cargo center – BAC
- Bac – a village in Montenegro
- Baile Átha Cliath, Irish language name for Dublin
- Bîc River, aka Bâc River, a Moldovan river
- Baç Bridge, bridge in Turkey
- Barnes County Municipal Airport (ICAO airport code: KBAC; FAA airport code: BAC) Valley City, North Dakota, US
- Bac – a hamlet on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland, UK
- BAC – Briggs Automotive Company
- BAC – British Aircraft Corporation – a company which was nationalised in 1977, becoming British Aerospace Plc (BAE Systems)